4 Ways to Share Instagram Profile Link on WhatsApp or Facebook
Suppose you have found an attractive Instagram profile or you want to share your own profile with your friends or co-workers, then what should you do? Confused? Not under our watch. In this read, we have demonstrated 4 easy ways to share Instagram profile link on WhatsApp or Facebook. You can also learn how to share website links on Instagram and Facebook Stories.
Before going deeper into the discussion on the methods of sharing an Instagram profile link on WhatsApp or Facebook, you must first learn how to get the link of the associated Instagram profile. With that being said, let us take a detailed look at the steps involved in the same.
Copy Instagram profile link to share
Instagram lets you easily copy your or someone else’s profile link for quick sharing on any platform you want. Here’s how:
Steps to Copy Someone Else’s Instagram Profile Link
1. Open the Instagram user profile page of your choice and tap the three dots icon in the upper right corner.
2. Next, press the Copy Profile URL possibility to copy the link to this Instagram profile.
3. You can save this link to share later (as explained in the section below).
Copy your own Instagram profile link for sharing
Instagram doesn’t provide a dedicated option to copy the link to your own profile, however, there is a solid workaround to do so. Here’s how:
1. Open the web browser app on your phone and log into your Instagram account using its web version.
2. Next, tap your profile button in the lower right corner to open it.
3. Now you can view the full profile link in your browser window. address bar. Tap on the address bar to view all related options.
4. Next, press the Copy button to copy your Instagram profile link.
Sharing the copied Instagram profile link
Now that you’ve learned how to successfully copy your own or someone else’s link to their Instagram profile, let’s look at 4 simple methods to quickly share it via WhatsApp or Facebook.
Share profile links via chat messages
The easiest way to share a copied Instagram profile link is to paste it into a thread/conversation on WhatsApp. Here’s how:
1. Open the desired WhatsApp thread or conversation and long press on the chat field to view related options.
2. Next, press the Paste button to paste the profile link copied from Instagram. Tap the Send button to send this link to your target person.
Use your Whatsapp status to share copied Instagram profile link
In addition to sending profile links directly as chat messages, you can paste the copied link into your WhatsApp status to allow your contacts to access it. Here’s how you can achieve the same result:
1. Open the WhatsApp application on your device and proceed to the Status tongue.
2. Next, press the pencil icon in the lower right corner to write a text status.
3. Long press on the edit field and press the key Paste button to paste your copied URL.
4. You will instantly notice the copied URL with a link preview.
5. Tap the green send button on the bottom right to post the copied link as text.
6. That’s it! Your WhatsApp status viewers can now directly tap on the status link to visit the target Instagram profile.
Like WhatsApp, you can easily share any Instagram profile to Facebook by following these 2 methods:
Share any Instagram profile using Facebook Messenger app
1. Open the Facebook app on your device and press the Mail icon in the upper right corner.
2. Next, create or open the Facebook message of your choice and long press on the reply field to display related options.
3. Next, press the Paste button to paste the previously copied Instagram profile link and press the Send button to send it.
4. That’s it! you have successfully shared an instagram profile link with your friend using facebook messenger app. Your friend will also be able to see a preview of the copied profile link in the conversation.
Generate an Instagram profile QR code to share via Facebook Stories
Another nifty trick to easily share your Instagram profile link with your Facebook friends is to generate its QR code and post it on your Facebook profile story.
1. Enter a QR code for your Instagram profile by following this quick guide.
2. Next, open the Facebook app and tap Create a story banner to start creating a new Facebook story.
3. Select the QR code created earlier and press the Share button to share it as your Facebook story.
4. That’s it! Your friends can now scan this QR code on your Facebook status to visit and follow your Instagram profile.
Bonus tip: share any Instagram post directly to WhatsApp or Facebook
Along with sharing an Instagram profile, you can share any Instagram post directly to various social media websites with its in-app features. Follow these simple steps to achieve the same result.
1. Open the Instagram app and tap the three dots icon in the upper right corner of the Instagram photo/video of your choice.
2. Next, press the To share icon in the lower left corner.
3. Choose your favorite social media app to share the chosen Instagram post.
Q1: How do I copy my Instagram profile link?
You can easily copy your profile link by accessing the web version from Instagram to your browser app, as explained in the steps above.
Q2: Can you share Instagram profile link on WhatsApp status?
Yes, you can easily share any instagram profile link as text status on whatsapp. You can refer to the WhatsApp method listed above to learn how to do it easily.
Q3: Can you share your Instagram profile link on Android?
Yesyou can use any of the 4 steps mentioned above to easily share your or someone else’s Instagram profile link on any device.
It’s a Wrap
So, that’s all about the top 4 ways to share Instagram profile links on WhatsApp or Facebook. Hopefully, you have now gained clarity on how to achieve the same using the methods listed above. If you find this guide useful, please hit the like button and share it with your friends to let them know about these clever methods. Stay tuned for more interesting walkthroughs.
You might be interested in:
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, reviews of smartphones and gadgets, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos, subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.