Agenda of the Finance Court: June 3, 2021 | Local News
At its 5 p.m. meeting on Thursday, June 3, which is available on its Facebook page, the Daviess Tax Court is expected to take the following steps:
• Recognize Kaysia Harrington, 2021 OHS graduate and first year Harvard student
• Examine the Daviess Tax Court audit report for the year ending June 30, 2021
• Review the minutes of the May 20, 2021 meeting, Daviess Fiscal Court
• Take into account all complaints for all departments
• Take into account all fund transfers
• Consider budget transfers for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2021.
• Consider resolution 08-2021: adoption of the update of the GRADD 2021 risk mitigation plan
• Consider contracting with Daviess County School Board for 2021/2022 transportation for non-public school students.
• Consider a business associate agreement with the Green River District Health Department from July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022.
• Consider changes to the administrative code regarding working time and pandemic training for fire department employees.
• Appoint Sharon NeSmith and Greg Floyd to the Owensboro Convention and Tourism Office for a term beginning 6/30/2021 and ending 6/30/2024
• Rename Phil Riney and Christina O ‘Bryan to the Daviess County Economic Development Advisory Board for terms beginning 6/19/2021 and ending 6/19/2025
• Rename Wally Taylor and George Altman to the Daviess County Drainage Board for terms beginning 6/22/2021 and ending 6/22/2024
• Listen to the second reading of KOC A.98.02 (2021) 04-2021: an ordinance relating to the fiscal year 2020/2021 Daviess County Budget
• Listen to the second reading of KOC A.98.03 (2021) 06-2021: an ordinance relating to the fiscal year 2020/2021 Daviess County Budget
• Hear any other matter to be brought before the Daviess Tax Court
• Listen to public commentary
• Listen to commentary from Tax Court Daviess