Bal Diwas Wishes, Images, Status, Quotes, Messages, Facebook and WhatsApp Greetings to share on November 14th
HAPPY CHILDREN’S DAY 2022 WISHES QUOTES, STATUS, MESSAGES: Children’s Day is celebrated annually on November 14 in honor of India’s first Prime Minister, Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru. The day is also known as Bal Diwas. Children’s Day marks the birthday of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru who was affectionately called “Chacha Nehru” or “Chachaji” by children.
Children’s Day 2022 Live Updates
He always believed that children were the future of the nation and even said, “Children of today will make India of tomorrow. How we raise them will determine the future of the country.” It was her love and desire to have children that prompted Indians to celebrate Children’s Day.
Every year, to commemorate this occasion with great enthusiasm, various schools and institutions organize receptions and events. Today on Children’s Day, here are some quotes, wishes, greetings, WhatsApp and Facebook messages to share with your little ones and make their day memorable.
Happy Children’s Day 2022: heartfelt greetings and warm wishes to share
1. The first step towards building a better future is to celebrate the success of every child. Happy Children’s Day 2022!
2. On this Children’s Day, hope all your wishes and desires come true. I wish you a very happy Children’s Day.
3. Empower children to help the nation grow. Happy Children’s Day 2022!
4. On this special day, let us pledge to make this earth a happy place for children.
5. Children are the heritage of the Lord. Let’s work together to make their dreams come true. Happy Children’s Day
6. Stand up and become the best version of yourself. I wish you a very happy Children’s Day.
7. To all my students, may your future be filled with happiness and opportunity. Happy Children’s Day to all of you.
8. Send warm wishes and blessings to all the children of the world. Happy Children’s Day 2022.
READ ALSO : Children’s Day 2022: 5 interesting gift ideas for your little ones
9. May you never go to chess and remember to learn from every situation. I wish you a happy Children’s Day.
10. Never forget that every failure has a purpose behind it. Either it teaches something, or it’s the start of something big. I wish you a very happy Children’s Day.
11. On this very special day, let us all celebrate the innocence and purity of our children. Let them feel precious in every way possible, because they are our future. Happy Children’s Day!
Read all Latest Lifestyle News here