How to change your WhatsApp wallpaper
WhatsApp has a default wallpaper when you first load the app. Nut, you can also personalize your chats by using different wallpapers instead.
In fact, you can use different WhatsApp wallpapers for all chats or set a specific wallpaper for individual chats; your choice.
There are also wallpapers specifically designed for dark mode. If you’re using WhatsApp‘s dark mode, you might want to check them out too.
Additionally, you can change your wallpaper on the mobile app as well as WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop.
Change your WhatsApp wallpaper
If you ever wanted a different WhatsApp background to change, we’ve got you covered. You will see that changing your WhatsApp wallpaper is not only possible, but it is also quite easy to do.
How to Change Your Wallpaper for All Chats on Whatsapp Mobile App
To change your WhatsApp wallpaper for all chats using your mobile phone:
Open WhatsApp on your mobile phone
Click on the settings at the bottom right (press the three dots button in the upper right corner of your screen on an Android phone)
Press on Cats (Press on Settingsthen Cats on android)
Faucet Discuss Wallpaper
Tap choose wallpaper and choose between bright, dark, Where solid colors or even your photos (You can either drag the Wallpaper Dimming Slider to your right to darken or to the left to lighten the theme on Android)
Choose one wallpaper you like
Tap the Set Wallpaper button when done
If you want to change your wallpaper to a different theme, go through Settings > Cats > Theme and follow the steps above.
How to change your WhatsApp wallpaper for specific chats on mobile
Suppose you want to use a specific wallpaper for a specific person or chat, here is what to do:
1. Open WhatsApp on your mobile phone
2. Press the specific cat In the question
3. Tap here to Contact information up (press the three dot menu button in the upper right corner on android)
4. Tap Wallpaper and sound and select your favorite wallpaper (press Wallpaper and select your favorite wallpaper. It can be the person’s photo, for example, your wife or child, anything on Android)
5. Press Set Wallpaper once you have finished. Your chosen wallpaper will be applied instantly for that particular person or chat while your other chats will still keep your other wallpaper
These are the steps you want to follow to change the wallpaper of individual chats. And now we are going to check WhatsApp wallpapers on your computer.
How to change your WhatsApp wallpaper on a computer
WhatsApp also lets you change your wallpaper on a computer, whether you’re using WhatsApp Web or WhatsApp Desktop. The process is exactly the same for both platforms.
In fact, there are many more wallpaper options on WhatsApp Web, including wallpapers with doodles. However, unlike the mobile app, there is no option to set a wallpaper for a specific chat on desktop.
Here’s how to change your desktop wallpaper for all chats (WhatsApp Web or WhatsApp Desktop):
1. Go to WhatsappWeb or open WhatsApp desktop on your computer
2. Click the three dot menu button (vertical for WhatsApp Web and horizontal for WhatsApp Desktop)
3. Click Settingsthen on cat wallpaper
4. Scroll through the color options and hover your mouse over a color to preview it
5. Found one you like? Just click on it to select and apply it
As you can see, changing your wallpaper on WhatsApp for your computer is quite simple. And you can always change your wallpaper anytime, as many times as you want.
Spice up your conversations with a brand new background
Did you know that your wallpaper can actually influence your mood while chatting? If you’re having a bad day, using the smiling photo of the one you love as your wallpaper can do wonders for your mood.
Play around with different wallpapers until you find the one you like, then you can make it your long-term wallpaper.
It’s one of many other WhatsApp tips and tricks to help you get the most out of the popular chat and instant messaging service.