How to Download and Install WhatsApp Stickers – Phandroid
Emojis have been around for a while now and are a great way to visually express yourself in your text messages. But apps like WhatsApp have introduced support for stickers over the past few years, which are essentially bigger, more colorful alternatives to emojis that allow users to go beyond what emojis have to offer. .
The best part is that unlike emojis which are system based, whatsapp stickers can be created by third parties (or even by yourself), which means you can always find something new, fun and exciting to use. If you’re new to the world of WhatsApp stickers, here’s how you can download and install them.
Download and Install WhatsApp Stickers
- Launch WhatsApp
- Open an individual or group chat
- In the box where you write a message, there should be a small sticker icon. Tap it
- Tap the + icon located towards the right side of the screen and it will bring up the sticker store
- Scroll through the options to find the sticker you want and tap the + icon to add it to your collection
- Once the sticker pack is added to your collection, you can send it whenever you chat with someone
- Alternatively, at the bottom of the sticker store there is a button that allows you to find sticker apps, tap it if you want to see other third-party options