How to Know if Someone Viewed Your Facebook Profile
Easy guide to find out if someone has viewed your Facebook profile.
Given the amount of personal data and information held by each Facebook account, it’s understandable that you’ll worry about your privacy from time to time. People can visit your account and always find something new because some Facebook information is public, regardless of your privacy settings.
Contrary to popular opinion, you have the ability to see who viewed your profile if you have a Facebook account. Most third-party programs that claim to make things easier don’t work well or at all, and Facebook doesn’t make it easy. You can, however, use various workarounds to get an overview of your visitor list.
STEPS TO SEE WHO HAS VIEWED FACEBOOK PROFILE ON IPHONE:
- After opening the Facebook app on your smartphone, log in to your own Facebook account.
- In the right corner of the app, tap on the “three lines” to access your main menu.
- Select “Privacy Shortcuts” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Who’s Viewed My Profile” from the drop-down menu.
STEPS TO SEE WHO VIEWED YOUR FACEBOOK PROFILE ON A MAC OR PC:
- Launch your favorite web browser.
- Go to your Facebook page and log in.
- To access your profile, click on your username.
- Right click on a blank part of your profile page with your mouse.
- From the menu, choose “View Page Source”. The pop-up console will display a number of tabs, including the source code of the page as it was loaded.
- To open the search bar, press “Ctrl+F”.
- In the search bar, type “InitialChatFriendsList” without the quotes.
- This function will generate a list of profile code numbers for you. One profile code number at a time must be highlighted and copied.
- Open a new tab in your browser.
- Type http://facebook.com/ in your browser. One of the code numbers must be pasted after the “/”. This will send you to a profile that has most likely viewed your page recently.
- Step 10 must be repeated for each profile number located on your profile source page.