How to Watch Videos with Friends in Facebook Messenger 2022
This tutorial is about how to watch videos with friends in Facebook Messenger. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Watch Videos with Friends on Facebook Messenger. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to watch videos with friends in Facebook Messenger
Facebook has introduced a new feature for its Messenger app called Watch Together. The new feature lets you watch Facebook videos on Messenger simultaneously with your friends or family in a video call. The functionality is similar to the “Watch Party” option available in the Facebook app itself. To use this feature, you must start a Messenger video call or create a Messenger room. Then swipe up to access the menu and select “Watch together” there. Now you can select a suggested video for you or choose a category like “TV & Movies”, “Watched” or “Downloaded”.
Another big advantage of the feature is that each person can control what is played on the screen, i.e. each participant can pause, play, fast forward, rewind or even change the video, which which means there is not just one person controlling which clock. The number of people you can add to a Messenger video call is limited to 8, and the number of people in Messenger Rooms is limited to 50. The new feature has already rolled out to iOS and Android and will be available globally at from this week. .
It will also be available on computer in the coming weeks. “Every day, more than 150 million video calls are made through Messenger and more than 200 million videos are sent through Messenger. With Watch Together, you can now enjoy videos and share the experience with your friends in real time.
How to Watch Videos with Friends on Facebook Messenger
- Launch the Messenger app on your devices
- Tap Create Room to start a new group of viewers by adding members from your Facebook contacts
- If you already have a group that you use to chat regularly, you can also tap on it to select it.
- With the Create a room option, you will have to send an invitation to your contacts with whom you want to watch videos together.
- You must initiate a voice or audio call. To do this, tap the phone or the video icon at the top of the group. This call will bring together all the users who make up this group.
- After the call starts, drag the toolbar from the top of the screen. There will be the Things to do together tab.
- Underneath you will see the View together option. play it
- You will be taken to a collection of suggested videos, TV shows, and movies.
- If you want, you can also search for your choice of video. Just use the search bar.
- The video will be easily synced with everyone in the group watching it.
Final Words: How to Watch Videos with Friends on Facebook Messenger
Hope you understand this article How to Watch Videos with Friends on Facebook Messenger, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.