Mitto Now Supports All Major Customer Engagement Channels And Adds Business Messaging Enablement For Instagram, Facebook Messenger And Twitter To Its Omnichannel Portfolio
Mitto, a leading global omnichannel communication solution provider, announced messaging connectivity for three of the world’s most popular social media channels: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Mitto’s robust portfolio, which includes an industry-leading SMS routing system, now supports all major customer engagement channels, enabling marketers to extend and personalize the reach of campaigns wherever they are. already find customers, connect directly to a younger market, maximize ad spend, and generate more meaningful conversations all within a single communications provider.
Mitto’s deployment of business messaging Facebook Messenger, Instagram, and Twitter provides extended capabilities for Mitto Conversations, a single, unified inbox for all customer engagement channels, and a wide range of content, giving brands the flexibility to channel and content needed to effectively engage today’s consumers. Conversations enables brands to deliver an integrated omnichannel experience across a variety of communication channels with a single tool, democratizing customer engagement and enabling customer support and experience teams to immediately reach and engage with customers. for more natural and personalized two-way conversations.
Conversations supports all major customer engagement channels including Google Business Messages, WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber, WeChat, webchat and SMS, and now directly supports Facebook Messenger, Instagram and Twitter giving brands:
- Easy access: Facilitate and respond to support requests and incoming Facebook Messenger, Instagram and Twitter support requests through a unified inbox accessible to multiple agents through Mitto Conversations.
- No need to code: The Conversations dashboard works without integrating an API, so you can start sending messages quickly
- 24/7 assistance: Access to 24/7 technical resources to ensure functionality, security and regulatory compliance
- Omnichannel user interface: Extend reach by adding Facebook Messenger, Instagram and Twitter direct messaging to your existing communications strategy with one tool that gives access to every channel
âSocial media networks have evolved from their beginnings as consumer-to-consumer platforms and are now very effective channels for brands to engage, advertise and grow their business,â said Andrea Giacomini , CEO of Mitto. âCustomers are comfortable, familiar with and already on these channels, which allows brands to facilitate conversations in a transparent and natural way without forcing customers to switch to another channel. With the addition of Messenger, Instagram and Twitter to our portfolios, brands can handle all two-way customer conversations across all of the most popular channels through a single provider, giving them the ability to scale without depleting resources.
Mitto: Facebook Messenger for businesses
The world’s most popular social network with over 2 billion monthly active users, Facebook is used in more countries than any other messaging app and an essential channel for enabling global reach and catapulting brand awareness. By integrating Facebook Messenger for Business into their customer engagement strategy, brands can:
- Engage in 1: 1 conversations about customer terms: Give customers a direct, conversational way to take action and get help where they already spend their time.
- Stimulate contactless commerce: Deliver the benefits of the in-store experience with the convenience of shopping online with responses to inquiries and product recommendations to drive more sales.
- Maximize ad spend: Increase the impact of Facebook advertising with a direct channel to build engagement with converted followers.
Mitto: Instagram for businesses
Instagram has 1 billion monthly active users, 90% of whom already follow a business and â of whom say the social network allows them to interact with brands. Instagram for Business enables brands to expand their digital footprint, create new online-only experiences, and reach new customers where they already are on one of the most popular social platforms for discovery.
By integrating Instagram for Business into their customer engagement strategy, brands can:
- Connect directly with young customers: 70% of Instagram users are under 35, of which 63% are between 15 and 25.
- Personalize customer engagement: Leverage their favorite channel to build relationships with 1: 1 interactions on topics they’re already interested in.
- Facilitate faster conversions: Speed ââup the sales funnel with access to a channel designed for rapid responses (including automation for mentioning stories) and immediate customer support satisfaction.
Mitto: Twitter for businesses
Hundreds of millions of daily tweets are sent by nearly 200 million monthly active Twitter users and, according to Nielsen, brands on Twitter are seeing an increase in brand awareness, preferences, message association and purchase intent.
For brands, Twitter has become a vital and influential channel for engaging customers. Mitto now supports Twitter for Business, enabling brands to facilitate personalized communications on the platform where everyone has a voice. By integrating Twitter for Business into their customer engagement strategy, brands can:
- Extend the reach of the campaign: Move conversations with customers from the public platform to private messages to provide more personalized support.
- Target engagement: People spend 26% more time watching ads on Twitter than on other major platforms.
- Reach an active + receptive audience: Twitter hosts 500 million tweets per day, and 79% of users say they learn something new and valuable from Twitter every week.
Mitto is a leading provider of global and omnichannel communications solutions, supporting business growth with advanced customer engagement technology and messaging activation. Offering easy-to-integrate SMS, voice and chat application APIs, next-generation business messaging, and end-to-end phone number management, Mitto’s platform ensures that top brands and network operators the world’s mobiles are ready for the future.