Shop on Facebook and Instagram this holiday season
- Starting November 1, we’ll be hosting daily live shopping experiences on Facebook and Instagram with brands like Benefit Cosmetics, Cocokind, Macy’s, Paintbox Nails, Tanya Taylor, Ulta Beauty, Vuori and Walmart to educate shoppers and share deals. exclusive.
- We’re bringing #BuyBlack Friday back to highlight black-owned businesses and have weekly #BuyBlack collections on Facebook and Instagram.
- We’re featuring exclusive store giveaways and offers that will be available when people shop on Facebook and Instagram.
Tune in daily for drops, exclusive offers and more
Starting November 1, we’ll be running daily live shopping experiences on Facebook and Instagram where you can find the latest giveaways and exclusive offers, get tips from other shoppers, and connect with celebrities, designers and experts. of the brand. Some of the biggest brands, including Benefit Cosmetics, Cocokind, Macy’s, Paintbox Nails, Tanya Taylor, Ulta Beauty, Vuori and Walmart, will host live videos that let you shop for the latest holiday trends from the comfort of your home.
You can also find the latest wanted products on the Instagram Store tab, from drops to collections curated by designers you love and Instagram. @store team. Of Drops destination, you can sign up to be notified when an item is available for purchase.
Support small businesses and #BuyBlack
This year, we’ll continue to support businesses that need it most, starting with the return of #BuyBlack Friday to encourage people to support black-owned small businesses. We know the holiday season is crucial for small businesses, our latest State of the World’s Small Businesses report shows that a quarter of minority-run businesses expect to achieve half of their annual sales during the holiday season, compared to 14% of other small businesses. From November 5, you can log in every Friday in November at the #BuyBlack Friday spectacle. The show will feature live shopping segments from black-owned businesses including Shaquanda’s Hot Pepper Sauce, House of Takura and Obia Naturals, in addition to special guests and other surprises. You can also check out the #BuyBlack collections, available weekly in the Facebook Store tab from November 1 and in the Instagram Store tab from November 5.
#BuyBlack Friday is part of Boost with Facebook: the season of good ideas, our second annual program that gives small businesses access to free resources and training for a successful holiday season. As a member of Season of good ideas, we also open Good idea stores in local communities across the United States. Starting this week, people in Seattle, Fort Worth and New York can visit our pop-ups to find local small businesses and buy their products on Facebook and Instagram. We’ll also be dedicating a showcase in Los Angeles so people can #Buy black in December.
Buy exclusive gifts and offers
People are already using our apps to stay up to date on the latest trends, get inspiration and find their new favorite brand or product. This season, we’re bringing exclusive gifts to stores that will be available when people checkout on Facebook or Instagram. This season, you can find freebies on Facebook and Instagram, like 20% off your first purchase and free shipping, when you make a qualifying purchase directly in our apps. And when you make a qualifying purchase directly on Facebook or Instagram, you can also refer up to 10 friends to take advantage of an exclusive offer.
If you’re looking for inspiration, check out the Shop tabs on Facebook and Instagram for Holiday Picks, our curated list of holiday items, available November 1.
Buy locally and sustainably
Buying locally on Facebook Marketplace is an easy, eco-friendly way to find unique and hard-to-find goodies. Plus, you can get items quickly by arranging a Messenger pickup hour that works for you and the seller. We’ve introduced a few updates to Marketplace to help you shop easily, locally, and responsibly this season:
- Create and share a dating plan: Create a dating plan for an in-person transaction, including location, time and date, and share it with your friends via Messenger to let them know where you are going and encourage safer dating.
- Meetup Preferences: Sellers can tell buyers how they prefer to exchange an item locally, such as at a public meeting or via drop-off or door-to-door pickup to minimize in-person transactions.
- Saved Search: Are you looking for a specific item on your wishlist? Create a saved search on Marketplace to receive notifications when new listings match your criteria.
Support the businesses and causes that matter to you
In the spirit of giving, we make it easy to start and donate to fundraisers for businesses you love and causes you care about. Visit facebook.com/fundraisers to help a business, friend or cause in need. From attending Giving Tuesday to finding gifts for friends and family, there are plenty of ways to shop with us this holiday season.