What is WhatsApp Copy and why has it become popular
If you are one of those who use WhatsApp for everything you have to know it. Thanks to its great popularity, many people like to use it to share news, videos, GIFs, YouTube clip links and even photos from your vacation. But not only that, you also have the particularity of being able to activate audio messages, video calls, or even free calls.
At WhatsApp You have the option of being able to determine whether your friends, family or colleagues can only see the media content you send daily once. This is done by simply pressing the number “1” which is on the side of the writing bar of the messaging application.
SEEN: WhatsApp and the trick to having two accounts on your iPhone
In recent days, a lot of people are looking for a very particular option that has been in the app for a while, but many of which have only recently realized.
This is the tool called WhatsApp Copy: What is that? To get rid of all doubts, here we will explain all the details to you so that you do not get lost by pressing a button that repeatedly can cause you to send a message by mistake.
WHATSAPP COPY IS AND WHAT IS IT FOR
Despite the fact that this feature has been installed in WhatsApp for a long time, it is back in fashion again and you better know it. Is about WhatsApp Copy:
- To access it, enter WhatsApp.
- Then go to Settings or Settings.
- In this section you will see a tab that says “Invite your friends”.
- When you do, you can share your discussion.
- If you want to share the link, you need to click on WhatsApp Copy.
- Now with this link your friend will be able to chat with you.
- Even if you don’t use WhatsApp, you can download it quickly.
- Best of all is that with this there is no need to scan your code let alone save your number on your cell phone.