Whatsapp renews voice messages! It’s possible now
Whatsapp has completely overhauled voice messages – everything is now possible for users
Love ’em or hate ’em, they’re famous either way: Voicemails in Whatsapp. Today, Messenger is rolling out a whole host of innovations aimed at making voicemail “better”.
WhatsApp revolutionizes voicemail
Six new features add little touches to make it easier to record, send, and listen to voicemail messages. Messenger reveals on his blog what will change.
- Listen outside of chat: far Now voicemails continue even if you’re not in the chat. It means users can read and write other messages and listen to the note
- Stop recording: Recordings can be paused and resumed. So you can just take breaks in between, for example to organize your thoughts
- Voice messages in wave form: This feature is quite simple. Voice messages are now displayed as a wave
- Listen again before sending: This function allows you to rehear the correction of your voice memos before pressing send
- Replay from the last position listened to: You can now resume a half-read message when you return to chat
- Fast replay, even with redirect: Previously, forwarded voicemails did not get fast playback. But now you can listen to them at 1.5x or twice as fast
Whatsapp: new features to come
When will the new features be available? WhatsApp says “in the coming weeks” only. We just have to wait. The exact date has not been established, but it will be soon.
But one thing is certain: beta users will lose out. Because, as Giga reports, new features aren’t tested first in the beta.
more than Whatsapp:
All Whatsapp users can enjoy new products directly. (ts)
“Shameless pop culture pioneer. Independent Troublemaker. Food guru. Alcohol fanatic. Player. Explorer. Thinker.”