Wishes, messages, quotes, WhatsApp and Facebook status to share on Badi Teej
Kajari Teej is a holiday celebrated by married women mainly in northern India. This festival falls every year in July and August. There are three different types of Teej that are celebrated. The first is known as Hariyali Teej, followed by Kajari Teej and Hartalika Teej. Kajari Teej is an annual festival which is celebrated three days after Raksha Bandhan. On this day, married women observe a one-day fast and pray to Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati for the welfare of their husbands as well as to bless their married life with happiness and prosperity.
This year, Kajari Teej will be observed on August 25 (Wednesday). The tithi which started yesterday at 4:04 p.m. will end at 4:18 p.m. today.
Here are some wishes, messages, quotes, SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook status that you can share to celebrate this auspicious festival:
1) May Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati bless your life of peace, prosperity, happiness and well-being. Happy Kajari Teej 2021.
2) May the goddess Parvati grant all your wishes and may you be rewarded with love, prosperity and happiness. Happy Teej 2021.
3) Let’s celebrate this auspicious festival of Kajari Teej festival with happiness and joy.
4) I wish you and your family a happy and prosperous Kajari Teej. May Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati bless us in abundance.
5) May Kajari Teej’s party fill your life with joy and happiness. I wish you and your family good health and prosperity. I wish you a very happy Teej 2021.
6) May Lord Shiva bless you with health and prosperity on the occasion of Teej. May you and your partner obtain the blessings of Goddess Parvati. I wish you a long and happy life as a couple. Happy Kajari Teej 2021.
7) May Goddess Parvati shine her divine light on you and your husband and bless your married life with laughter, love and kindness. May your fasts bear fruit. Happy Kajari Teej.
8) May this Teej light up for you the hopes of happy moments and dreams for a year full of smiles. Happy Kajari Teej.
9) Warm wishes and happiness to all women who fast on this auspicious day. I hope that all your fasts are bearing fruit and that you have a long and happy life as a couple. Happy Kajari Teej 2021.
10) Kajari Teej is all about a woman’s love and sacrifice. Let’s celebrate the holiday with respect and love. Happy Kajari Teej to all, may the Lord above bless us all abundantly.